Our Cancellation Policy is designed to outline the purpose and procedure for reporting cancellation of any of our activities. The Company is committed to uphold the customer relationship and goodwill of the enterprise with an adequate policy. Our provision of this information is to ensure the cancellation of Heritage Nature Reserve activities is reported to the tour operator and its customer in a timely manner in order to cause the least inconvenience.
Reasons for Cancellation:
- Cyclonic conditions
- Torrential rain or heavy rain causing the tracks to be impracticable or unsafe
- Heavy rain causing damage to large sections of the tracks
- Unsafe conditions on tracks
- Absence of competent person for tours
- Client’s withdrawal from an activity
- Any other ‘Force Majeure’
Cancellation by the Company
- As far as it is practicable, a reasonable advance notice will be given to the tour operator and its customers by the quickest means of communication available (email and phone).
- Listed hotel guests will be informed as soon as the notice of cancellation is released.
- Clients may be proposed to reschedule to another date upon cancellation by the company.
- 100% refund will be made upon cancellation of the activity by the company.
Cancellation by the Client
- The client can also reschedule his/her activities 24 hours before the activity starts.
- 100% refund will be made in case of cancellation 48 hours before the start of the activity.
- 50% refund will be made in case of cancellation 24 hours before the start of the activity.
- 100% cancellation fee shall be applied when the client cancels his/her booking after 4pm on the eve of the activity.
Age limits for Frederica Nature Reserve activities
Frederica Nature Reserve would like to remind its valuable guests that certain age limits apply for its motorised activities:
- Double quad: Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 12 years old.
- Single quad: Drivers must be at least 16 years old.
- Buggies: Drivers must be at least 16 years old and passengers at least 5 years old.
- 4x4: Passengers as from 3 years old.
- Trekking: As from 12 years old.
- Adventure Trail: Passengers as from 12 years old for buggies.
These above age limits have been established to ensure guest enjoyment, safety and security.