Please find below the rates for Mauritians and Residents*.
Visit this nature reserve of 1,300 hectares located in the south of Mauritius - Bel Ombre. Partake in activities such as quad and buggy tours, treks and picnic in the midst of unspoilt nature, rivers, waterfalls and hills.
*Please note that an ID card or residence permit will need to be presented at the welcome center to avail the below rates.
The rate for Mauritians and residents is the result of a special effort from Heritage Nature Reserve to make iconic and natural attractions accessible to the local population.
All resident bookings made online are entitled to an extra 10% off at checkout with the promo code SPECIAL10.
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 607 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “It was a very good experience with the family. The staff are very friendly. However for...” more
- “We went for the double Quad adventure on Valentine's day. It was overall a very nice...” more
- “Excellent tour. Learnt a lot about the history of South of Mauritius. Rakesh is very knowledgeable...” more
- “We did the bay2bay tour. Fantastic experience. We learnt about the history of Mauritius. Our guide...” more