Jean-Claude Sevathian - our visiting Botanist with more than 20 years experience and with several contributions to publications on fauna and flora in Mauritius.
Heritage Nature Reserve has partnered with Jean-Claude Sevathian for various conservation and reforestation projects in the different locations of the reserve.
Part of the Mauritius Wildlife Foundation (MWF) since 2000, Jean-Claude has now decided to setup his own company to take his passion to a new level. Services provided by Jean-Claude include MQA approved trainings on Botany and Horticulture, consultancy on forest reforestation projects as well as guided treks in the deep nature.
Jean-Claude knows the reserve inside out. If you are a botany-enthusiast and would like to plan for a guided day on the reserve with Jean-Claude to learn about the rich fauna and flora in the wild south, please send us an email with your preferred dates.
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 607 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “It was a very good experience with the family. The staff are very friendly. However for...” more
- “We went for the double Quad adventure on Valentine's day. It was overall a very nice...” more
- “Excellent tour. Learnt a lot about the history of South of Mauritius. Rakesh is very knowledgeable...” more
- “We did the bay2bay tour. Fantastic experience. We learnt about the history of Mauritius. Our guide...” more