These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to www.heritagenaturereserve.com.
You must accept the Terms, in full, before using Our Website.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS, IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, THE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR WEBSITE AFTER ANY CHANGE(S) HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGE(S).
You can read about our Data Protection Notice here.
Additionally, by using Our Website, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to a Website may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted. Nonetheless, we employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other reasonable measures to protection your information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- • Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- • Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- • Keep track of advertisements.
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your Use of Our Website
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Our web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- • modify or copy the materials;
- • use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- • attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heritage Nature Reserve's's web site;
- • remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- • transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cap D'abondance Ltd and at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Accounts, Passwords and Security
You agree to notify Cap D'abondance Ltd and immediately of any actual or potential unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other actual or potential breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Cap D'abondance Ltd or any other user of or visitor to Our Website due to someone else using your Account ID, password or account. You may not use anyone else's Account ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Account ID, password or account. Cap D'abondance Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Heritage Nature Reserve has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heritage Nature Reserve of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability; Indemnity
The materials on this web site are provided "as is".
Cap D'abondance Ltd make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cap D'abondance Ltd do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Cap D'abondance Ltd do not assume any responsibility for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing our Website.In no event shall Cap D'abondance Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet site, even if Cap D'abondance Ltd and or a Heritage Nature Reserve authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Our web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Mauritian Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mauritius.
9. Additional Assistance
If you have any questions or concerns about the Conditions, please contact us.These Conditions of use were last updated on March 28th, 2018.These conditions are valid for the exclusive use of the sites and are not applicable for final sales.
- Tripadvisor Traveller Rating
- 607 reviews
- Tripadvisor Ranking
- Recent Traveller Reviews
- “It was a very good experience with the family. The staff are very friendly. However for...” more
- “We went for the double Quad adventure on Valentine's day. It was overall a very nice...” more
- “Excellent tour. Learnt a lot about the history of South of Mauritius. Rakesh is very knowledgeable...” more
- “We did the bay2bay tour. Fantastic experience. We learnt about the history of Mauritius. Our guide...” more